U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
|Railroad-Highway Grade Crossing Handbook - Revised Second Edition August 2007|
|Appendix E: List of Selected Accident Investigations, National Transportation Safety Board||Table of Contents | Previous | Next|
List of Selected Accident Investigations,
National Transportation Safety Board153
1. Collision Between Metrolink Train 210 and Ford Crew Cab, Stake Bed Truck at Highway-Rail Grade Crossing, Burbank, California, January 6, 2003. NTSB Number HAR-03/04, NTIS Number PB2003-916204.
2. Collision Between Amtrak Train 97 and Molnar Worldwide Heavy Haul Company Tractor-Trailer Combination Vehicle at Highway-Rail Grade Crossing in Intercession City, Florida, November 17, 2000. NTSB Number HAR-02/02, NTIS Number PB2002-916202.
3. Collision of National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) Train 59 With a Loaded Truck-Semitrailer Combination at a Highway/ Rail Grade Crossing, Bourbonnais, Illinois, March 15, 1999. NTSB Number RAR-02/01, NTIS Number PB2002-916301.
4. Collision of CSXT Freight Train and Murray County School District School Bus at Railroad/ Highway Grade Crossing, Conasauga, Tennessee, March 28, 2000. NTSB Number HAR-01/03, NTIS Number PB2001-916203.
5. Collision Between Metrolink Train 901 and Mercury Transportation, Inc., Tractor-Combination Vehicle at Highway-Railroad Grade Crossing, Glendale, California, January 28, 2000. NTSB Number HAR-01/02, NTIS Number PB2001-916202.
6. Collision of Northeast Illinois Regional Commuter Railroad Corporation (METRA) Train and Transportation Joint Agreement School District 47/155 School Bus at Railroad/ Highway Grade Crossing, Fox River Grove, Illinois, October 25, 1995. NTSB Number HAR-96/02, NTIS Number PB96-916202.
7. Highway/Rail Grade Crossing Collision Near Sycamore, South Carolina, May 2, 1995. NTSB Number HAR-96/01, NTIS Number PB96-916201.
8. Collision of Amtrak Train No. 88 with Rountree Transport and Rigging Vehicle on CSX Transportation, Inc., Railroad Near Intercession City, Florida, November 30, 1993. NTSB Number HAR-95/01, NTIS Number PB95-916201.
9. Gasoline Tank Truck/Amtrak Train Collision and Fire, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, March 17, 1993. NTSB Number HAR-94/01, NTIS Number PB94-916201.
10. Collision Of Amtrak Passenger Train No. 708 on Atchison, Topeka And Santa Fe Railway with Tab Warehouse And Distribution Co. Tractor-Semitrailer, Stockton, California, December 19, 1989. NTSB Number RHR-90/01, NTIS Number PB89-917007.
11. Collision Of Isle Of Wight County, Virginia, School Bus with Chesapeake And Ohio Railway Company Freight Train, State Route 615, near Carrsville, Virginia, April 12, 1984. NTSB Number HAR-85/02, NTIS Number PB85-916202.
12. Collision Of Amtrak Train No. 88 with Tractor Lowboy Semitrailer Combination Truck, Rowland, North Carolina, August 25, 1983. NTSB Number RHR-84/01, NTIS Number PB84-917005.
13. Collision Of Florida East Coast Freight Train with Indian River Academy School Bus, Port St. Lucie, Florida, September 27, 1984. NTSB Number RHR-85/01, NTIS Number PB85-17007.
* Note: Refer to the NTSB Website for reports (www.ntsb.gov/Publictn/R_Acc.cfm<).
|Table of Contents | Previous | Next|