Innovative Intersection Safety Improvement Strategies and Management Practices: A Domestic Scan
- Harwood, D.W. et al., "Overview of Current Intersection Safety Conditions"
presented at Intersection Safety Workshop: Developing a National Agenda for
Intersection Safety, Milwaukee, WI, November 14-16, 2001.
- Fong, G., et al. Signalized Intersection Safety in Europe, Publication
number FHWA-PL-03-020. Federal Highway Administration, October 2003.
- National Agenda for Intersection Safety, Publication Number FHWA-SA-02-007, Federal Highway Administration, March 2002.
- Portland's Blue Bike Lanes, City of Portland, Office of Transportation, July 1999, (Available at http://www.portlandonline.com/shared/cfm/image.cfm?id=58842).
- Kach, B., The Comparative Accident Experience of Directional and Bidirectional
Signalized Intersections, Michigan Department of Transportation, April
- Rodegerdts, L.A., et al. Signalized Intersections: Information Guide.
Publication number FHWA-HRT-04-091. Federal Highway Administration, August
2004. (Available at https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/publications/research/safety/04091/)
- Datta, T.K., K. Schattler, Evaluation Studies for the AAA Road Improvement
Program in Michigan — Final Report, Wayne State University, Detroit,
- Roundabouts: An Information Guide. Publication number FHWA-RD-00-067,
Federal Highway Administration, June 2000. (Available at https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/publications/research/safety/00068/)
- Council, F.M., et al. Safety Evaluation of Red-Light Cameras. Publication
number FHWA-HRT-05-048, Federal Highway Administration, April 2005.
You will need the Adobe Reader to view the PDFs on this page.
Previous | Table of Contents | Next
back to top