U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
- USDOT ITS Joint Program Office – Focuses on intelligent vehicles, intelligent infrastructure, and the creation of an intelligent transportation system through integration with and between these two components.
- USDOT Facilitating Integrated ITS Deployment Program – Ensures effective and successful implementation and use of ITS.
- ITS ePrimer – Provides transportation professionals with fundamental concepts and practices related to ITS technologies.
- National ITS Architecture – Provides a common framework for planning, defining, and integrating intelligent transportation systems.
- ITS Standards – Defines how ITS systems, products, and components can interconnect, exchange information and interact to deliver services within a transportation network.
- ITS Professional Capacity Building – Provides the ITS workforce with flexible, accessible ITS learning through training, technical assistance, and educational resources.
- ITS Technology Transfer – Provides resources to assist with making important decision about ITS plans, procurements, and implementations.
- ITS America – Advances the research, development, and deployment of ITS to improve the U.S. surface transportation system.
Page last modified on October 23, 2014.