U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
Model Inventory of Roadway Elements – MIRE, Version 1.0
- Interactive Highway Safety Design Model (IHSDM). Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC, 2008. http://www.ihsdm.org/wiki/Welcome
- SafetyAnalyst. Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC, 2009. http://www.safetyanalyst.org/
- The Highway Safety Manual. Transportation Research Board. http://www.highwaysafetymanual.org/
- NCHRP Series 500: Safety Data and Analysis in Developing Emphasis Area Plans, Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC, 2008. http://onlinepubs.trb.org/onlinepubs/nchrp/nchrp_rpt_500v21.pdf
- Council, Forrest M.; David L. Harkey; Daniel L. Carter; and Bryon White. Model Minimum Inventory of Roadway Elements—MMIRE. Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC, 2007. https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/publications/research/safety/07046/
- Model Minimum Uniform Crash Criteria—MMUCC. National Highway Traffic Safety Association, Washington, DC, 2008. http://www.mmucc.us/
- HPMS 2010+ Reassessment, Data Specifications. Federal Highway Administration. Washington, DC, 2008. https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/policy/ohpi/hpms/2010/
- National Bridge Index. Federal Highway Administration. https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/Bridge/nbi.htm
- Federal Railway Administration Office of Safety Analysis. http://safetydata.fra.dot.gov/officeofsafety/.
Page last modified on October 15, 2014.