U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
Synthesis of Methods for Estimating Pedestrian and Bicyclist Exposure to Risk at Areawide Levels and on Specific Transportation Facilities
The authors acknowledge this project's Expert Panel members, who provided feedback and comments on a draft of this report:
- Jennifer Boldry, People for Bikes.
- David Henderson, Miami-Dade Metropolitan Planning Organization.
- Betsy Jacobsen, Colorado Department of Transportation.
- Greg Krykewycz, Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission (Philadelphia).
- Greg Lindsey, University of Minnesota.
- Krista Nordback, University of North Carolina Highway Safety Research Center.
- Michael Medina, El Paso Metropolitan Planning Organization.
- Jamie Parks, San Francisco Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
- Bob Schneider, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Page last modified on March 31, 2017