U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
Guide for Scalable Risk Assessment Methods for Pedestrians and Bicyclists
The authors acknowledge this projectâ€™s Expert Panel members, who provided feedback and comments on several drafts of this guide:
- Jennifer Boldry, People for Bikes.
- David Henderson, Miami-Dade Metropolitan Planning Organization.
- Betsy Jacobsen, Colorado Department of Transportation.
- Greg Krykewycz, Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission (Philadelphia).
- Greg Lindsey, University of Minnesota.
- Krista Nordback, University of North Carolina Highway Safety Research Center.
- Michael Medina, El Paso Metropolitan Planning Organization.
- Jamie Parks, San Francisco Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
- Bob Schneider, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Page last modified on September 19, 2018